BDR TELEVISION CHALLENGE 2010: THE 4400/BURN NOTICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDR TELEVISION CHALLENGE 2010: THE 4400/BURN NOTICE

Watched most of the pilot of Burn Notice. Really digging Jeffrey Donovan (only good part next to the tits in Blair Witch 2) so far. Enjoyed that Angel from Dexter showed up. Bruce Campbell could be pretty hit or miss going on what I saw of him already.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I won't seek it out but whenever I watch an episode of Burn Notice, I always enjoy it. Shouldn't the lead be out of trouble already though? It's been going on like 4 seasons.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Campbell works with it. I also wasn't sure, but he finds his groove. But yeah, Donovan is the MVP here. He's alaways great, and it's his charisma that sells the whole game. And Rob, there's a lot of cool guest stars that plays villains. Season 3 had Garrett Dillahunt....

And to think I wanked off thinking of Anwar when I was younger. The facelifts and nosejobs weren't kind to her.

I'm waiting for season 4 to end to start it... And you have yet to know why he was burned. But there's very interesting development that way.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

As for the 4400, done with the first 2 episodes. Billy Campbell, Bruce's cousin is also one charismatic fucker. I want moreof him. And JEFFREY COMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far so good. It's not great, but I'm getting into it. And I remember at the beggining of Heroes that this show got it and they didn't.

Comment

Sweet, also try to keep spoilers for either show marked.

Billy Campbell = FUCKER NEEDS MORE WORK he along with Combs are my favorite characters. And this show was streets ahead of Heroes. STREETS AHEAD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Blocks ahead.

And agreed on spoilers.

Comment

The fact that Billy Campbell was The Rocketeer and was almost Will Riker = him being so fucking awesome. He's up there with Gaius Baltar as lead characters you fucking love to hate.

Comment

Yeah.

Man, I need to rewatch the Rocketeer.

Comment

Fuck, I need to go buy The 4400. It's one of my favorite fucking shows ever. For cereal.

Comment

Working...
                  X