Hung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hung

My opinion has changed on the show. Currently re-watching it and I've got to admire Thomas Jane's ability to prop it up.

Still, it barely limped to a second season. I don't see it making it past there.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

The first episode was promising... but they lost me 4 episodes in. Almost like 'Entourage', if 'Entourage' was about a cock instead of a bunch of losers hanging around a shitty actor.

Not a fan.

Comment

As I said in another thread, the show lives on all the performances. It's social conscience and commentary falls flat, but all the actors are doing a great job. I really wish they had someone doing a lot of script doctoring to smooth out the edges. Entourage has made it this far, so I can see Hung going three seasons.

Comment

I may have to watch an episode of this just to compare it to United States of Tara. A show that I tried to like because of Toni Collette but it's very very repetitive.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Liked the opening scene this week for obvious reasons.

A glacial pace seems to work for these characters.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            As I said in another thread, the show lives on all the performances. It's social conscience and commentary falls flat, but all the actors are doing a great job. I really wish they had someone doing a lot of script doctoring to smooth out the edges. Entourage has made it this far, so I can see Hung going three seasons.
            Bingo. It's fun show, and I love the acting, even from Pea-brain. I like his Israeli neighbor.

But it's tough to buy that dude looking like Thomas Jane and having a horse cock would ending with a bitch that looks like a post-toxic waste pre-Red Foreman runned-over Emil and spawn twins that both look like Kuato.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I wish they'd make Lennie James' pimp a cast regular. I love that guy. Really liked this week but WTF was with the rash on whatsherface?

Comment

Ah yeah. Lennie James. I wish that guy was in every show. He made Jericho way more awesome than it should have been.

Comment

Ho hum finale.

Possible set ups for upheaval in the next season, but who gives a shit?

At least Mike got his woman back.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Watched the klast 2 episodes. Done with this show. Even my wife complain about the lack of sex/nudity.

And beside Thomas Jane, Lenny James and the hot red head, every character is despicable and deserves brain cancer.

Comment

Have they even shown his dick yet? The show is called 'Hung', is it not?

Comment

No dick.

Comment

At this point I'm in for Jane's performance and smoking hot red head tits and ass.

Comment

I'm out. Fuck that, I have limited TV time, and Boardwalk is miles better.

Comment

Well yes, but they don't share the same schedule. Hung/Entourage is my internet while watching TV time.

Comment

Working...
                              X