Weeds Season 6 - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeds Season 6 - Spoilers

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzKOb_OGp4s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzKOb_OGp4s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Woot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Such rockin' tits.

Starts back on August 15th, right? The Dreyfus is supposed to be part of this season.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Yep. Although I believe it's the 16th.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fucking hell Hamilton.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

This key art is probably the best they've ever had. Nancy makes me feel funny. Like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

Comment

My fav....

Comment

Dug it. Sad to to see Alanis go but I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go. Nancy was looking all sorts of hot in this episode. Shane acting like a killer is ridiculous.

Comment

The stuff with Andy explaining how to live off the grid was great. As was meeting "The Chinaman". Can't believe it's that goofy fucking kid from "Little Giants". He is one unfortunate looking bastard.

Comment

Noone else digging this season? The stuff with Linda Hamilton is pretty great and Peter "I'M FUCKING AWESOME" Stormare is killing it so far.

Comment

It's pretty good so far.

Cutting down the cast to the bare essentials was a good idea, as everyone actually has a defined role this season.

And the deranged Flying Killer Burrito Brothers & Doug intro was great. Homeless Guy was awesome.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

"I've reprogrammed this phone to make sandwiches."

And yeah, Doug was fucking great.

Comment

Have mixed feeling's about this season so far, a 3min highlight reel would work for me
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

God Nancy is so stupid why does have to be on the show why

Otherwise, I like it. I like Shane as Mr. Mom and El Andy is always great. Keeping Ignacio and Senor Flippy-Flop together should make for more fun times.

Comment

Holy shit, this episode was fucking great. Doug digging his grave, Nancy laying the smack down and Andy coming out of the shower with the baby nude, this was quite the episode. Nancy looks like she's gonna lose it now that the Mexicans have Shane.

Comment

Really enjoying this season, especially its pacing.

Normally, SeƱor Flippy Flop and the Tijuana Pistoleros would take two or three more episodes to get to Seattle to upend the Newmans.

I like that they're cutting that shit out and trying something new.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X