Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole

dvr: set

God his hand creeps me out now. Plus, we saw him on Colbert and it seems like he didn't know shit about what he was talking about. But that's fine, his voice is soothing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's all about the voice. Notice how they changed Hawking's voice in those shows he had on Discovery last month. Sigourney Weaver did alright fr Planet Earth. Mike Rowe did ok for Wild Pacific. Oprah totally ruined Life for me. At least you can see them on bluray with David Attenborough.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
        Oprah totally ruined Life for me.
        Aaaaaand sigged
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

For sure Jeff. Oprah < Attenborough TOTALLY
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
            Oprah totally ruined Life for me.
            Everything she touches turns to suck...

Comment

New season staring tonight. Topic: Life After Death.

Comment

Fuck, last night's episode "Does Time Exist?" was crazy. Definitely a show to watch while hanging with Baltar. I started freaking out thinking about becoming unstuck in time.

Comment

<iframe id="dit-video-embed" width="640" height="360" src="http://static.discoverymedia.com/videos/components/sci/5783eddf2a704bd5b3ba76f6dfdf63619a3e082d/snag-it-player.html?auto=no" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Comment

"It turns out the world wasn't actually moving faster, but that he was moving and talking slower." FUCK THAT.

Comment

Working...
                    X