The Good Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Guys

New show on FOX. It's 100 kinds of awesome. Bradley Whitford is killing it. Great to see a show not placed in LA or NYC as well.
    Last edited by BillyG; 06-07-2010, 07:51 PM.

I hate one of the lead actors. His stupid smarmy face can fuck off. But I'll check it out I guess.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Colin Hanks? Really? I always dug him.

Comment

HATE TOM HANKS OFFSPRING.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good to see the complete economic dead zone that is Deep Ellum in a teevee show.

And being demolished by Divoff.

I wish my daddy gave me a career.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I liked it. I'm also on drugs.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I liked it. I'm also on drugs.
              So, what's different?

Comment

How can you hate Colin Hanks? Were you traumatized by Orange County?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  HATE TOM HANKS OFFSPRING.
                  I'm wit Rob and not because Ed likes him.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Was the episode tonight a rerun of the pilot? Because the pilot is great. Hankspawn be damned, the two real stars of the show are Whitford and his awesome 'stache. If they keep it up, this will be great summer entertainment. I hope they keep the quality of guest stars too but leading with DIVOFF is setting the bar pretty high.

Comment

I love that his character is so famous around here that he gets to set up his trailer inside the gated community that is Fair Park (LOL). And getting drunk off shampoo bottle booze only endeared him to me further. Best intro of a character not with the Bluth surname.

Him and his puffy drunk face elevated the rather low-rent aspects of the pilot (some of the studio sets were kind of shoddily photographed). Aside from that, Elisabeth Shue's boyfriend is the best part of the show.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-07-2010, 11:51 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The pilot was on last week, this was a new episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          How can you hate Colin Hanks? Were you traumatized by Orange County?
                          Because he's a fuck and Orange County was a big piece of shit.

Comment

I'll take that as a yes.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

No, but I distrust people that find that movie funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X