Futurama 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futurama 2.0

So the new series starts in a month (June 24th). Some images with no context at the link below. I know Rob was disappointed with the movies (did you ever re-visit? I still think they improve with a repeat viewing). Hope they are able to recapture that magic in the bottle from 1.0.

http://www.collider.com/2010/05/25/f...omedy-central/
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

The cast is still the same, right?
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Last I heard, yes. There was some grumbling but I think the salaries were all worked out.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Lord, I hope they recapture that magic. I've been working my way through all four series recently and it rarely hit a false note.

The movies did get progressively worse, though. Wild Green Yonder was nigh on abysmal. But I'll allow there's the odd gag in the others that had me rolling.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
          But I'll allow there's the odd gag in the others that had me rolling.
          THAT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Futurama meets X-Men

Comment

Rad.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Tonight bitches.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Shit, need to set my DVR.

Comment

Woot woot.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Not hating so far.....

Comment

Is that it? Not hating it? I need details, people (quality, not story)!
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

The first episode felt like they were going through a checklist of things they had to mention (new network? check., reference to last movie? check.). The second episode? I liked.

Comment

I fell asleep during the second episode.

I did dig what I saw though. Better than the movies.

Comment

It felt like old Futurama.

"Besides, these are adult stem cells, taken from perfectly healthy adults, whom I murdered for their stem cells."

Comment

Working...
                              X