Apatow Parody Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apatow Parody Movie?

To borrow a phrase from Rob, What the shit, people?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

I'd watch it. Probably more entertaining than Superbad or Funny People.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, a lot of stuff is funnier than Funny People.

Not gonna deny that I laughed my ass off when I watched Superbad the first time.

Comment

Also before I get reamed for my statement, I said " more entertaining" not "better".
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'll allow even saying this piece of shit "parody" movie could be better than Funny People. I did not like Funny People and that's already been discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            I'd watch it. Probably more entertaining than Superbad
            What.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

That's right, Jake and I saw Superbad in the same theater. Part of an LA gathering some moons ago.

Comment

WTF Superbad is still fucking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  What.
                  I hate Superbad. I find Jonah Hill grating as fuck in it, Cera is playing Cera and I FUCKING HATE Mclovin. Like seriously, HATE. Rogan and Hader were pretty good and I dug the coke scene with Haverchuck. But I can't make it through that movie. If I saw it when I was like 15, I'd probably think it would be the greatest thing ever.

Comment

Watch yourselves people, Rob also didn't like my link of the Rick Astley/Nirvana mashup I put up on Facebook.

Also, if you were 15. Your greatest film would have been Half Baked, it's science!

Comment

That's because it sucks.

Comment

The mash-up? It's great!

I'm really surprised how well it goes together.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Also, if you were 15. Your greatest film would have been Half Baked, it's science!

Half Baked is funnier than Superbad. Science is not needed.

Comment

The science states that Half Baked is the greatest movie to any 15 year old boy regardless of social status, race, creed, or ethnic origin.

Comment

No, that's flawed science. The greatest movie to a 15 year old is any movie with tits and bush.

Comment

Working...
                              X