The Tick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tick

OK, if you missed the live action Tick on FOX years ago, it's up on Hulu. Just noticed this checking for Tuesday's House. You owe it to yourself, you owe to RICHARD ALPERT to watch this show. I still make myself chuckle by saying "Batmanuel is a multi-tasker." Not sure if it's the full series, but I am sure you can find the DVD a few bucks now.

http://www.hulu.com/the-tick

WATCH!

IT's also on netflix.

It's good but it could have been so much better....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

didn't care for it. LOVED the cartoon, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Nothing beats the cartoon. I'm pretty sure I enjoy it more than the comics. I want all of those on DVD right now.

SPOON!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I liked the cartoon, but somehow the show just improved on it for me. I hold it dear to my heart.

Comment

Patrick was perfect for the Tick. What I hated was that they showed their faces.

Comment

'The Tick vs. the Tick' is still one of the single best, funniest episodes of a cartoon ever produced.

Who are you?
              I'm the Crazy Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

YES.

Comment

Ah yes, Dionsaur Neal
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I thought this show was great but I didn't understand the change to the Tick costume or the supporting character name changes.

Comment

They didn't get the rights to the supporting characters. And they wanted to make sure people saw the Patrick's face.

Comment

Well, that's dumb.

Comment

Working...
                        X