X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Served By Ninjas: Concept Restaurants

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/homes...ex.html?hpt=C2

Assassins at Ninja New York
    Ninjas do the serving at the Japanese concept restaurant Ninja New York. But considering these martial artists were renowned for their silent and deadly poisoning skills, it seems a counterintuitive choice for waitstaff attire.

OH HELL YES.

These other concept restaurants sound like fun as well.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

There was a brief running gag on the other site. In which Hans Gruber had the idea of a DIE HARD theme restaurant.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I saw them on History Channel I think. Looks awesome. I found out there is a medieval theme restaurant in Dallas I am aching to check out.

Comment

I can eat and be entertained! SCORE!

Comment

We need to open up a restaurant called Kneepads.

amirite?
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Waitaminute, a medieval themed restaurant? Are you sure you're not talking about medieval times?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Waitaminute, a medieval themed restaurant? Are you sure you're not talking about medieval times?
              Maybe. I'm not sure the name of it. Girlfriend's friend went there on a trip not too long ago. Does the whole jousting thing and all that.

Comment

Yeah, that's Medieval Times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Yeah, that's Medieval Times.
                  Well I'm going to that motherfucker, and I am going to roleplay my ass off. I'm going to find a bit titted wench and...

Comment

Holy shit, was CNN listening in on our conversation or what? If you guys come to NY, we're totally checking out the Japanese Ninja restaurant!

Lucky Cheng's is fun - the food sucks, but the waitstaff are all drag queens, and damn good ones. Plus, they put on a show during the meal that's really cool.

My other favorite place that my dad used to take me to when I was a kid is gone now. It was called The Saloon, and it was directly across from Lincoln Center. The food was fabulous, and the waiters were all on roller skates. After years and years of going there, I never saw one of them spill so much as a drop.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

My friend went to one in NY and said it was amazing. Must go.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Well I'm going to that motherfucker, and I am going to roleplay my ass off. I'm going to find a bit titted wench and...

FUCK YOU EATLIVER

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          My friend went to one in NY and said it was amazing. Must go.
                          Which restaurant, Nerdious?
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

The NY Ninja restaurant. He said it was aces and that the actors/servers/hosts really get in to it.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              Holy shit, was CNN listening in on our conversation or what? If you guys come to NY, we're totally checking out the Japanese Ninja restaurant!
                              I just spotted this thread, and I heartily second this motion. Tim & I can come to NYC w/o much of a problem, I can tell ya that.

BTW, Only a Ninja can serve a Ninja.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                              X