Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE GOD TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE....

PLEASE.....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

*Hears Star Trek Style Alert alarm*

Let's calm down people.

This is The Sun we're talking about. A paper whose journalistic cred is on par with Glenn Beck.

Weird how English papers have strict libel laws and yet publish such utter nonsese.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That's what I'm assuming...but still....I'll be in my panic room.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think The Sun's only contribution to the world is the Page 3 girls.

Someone get Ben Thomas in here to concour with me on this.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You gotta fuckin' be kidding me! No way is that true.

Oh, Sun! You always knock me for a loop!

Comment

I love how Scar Jo is supposed to be Courtney.

Comment

Does that mean the guy who plays Josh on 30 Rock would be Dave Grohl?

Of course, Jeffrey Dean Morgan for Kris Novaselic.

Comment

I'd love to tease Rob and say that it's a true story. But I'm a good guy.

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/04/0...david-fincher/
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

yessss

Comment

But a Fincher directed biopic could be decent. But Last Days already fills this niche for the most part.

Comment

It's the fucking SUN!

If they told me water was wet, I wouldn't believe it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        I'd love to tease Rob and say that it's a true story. But I'm a good guy.

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/04/0...david-fincher/
                        This comment on that article by "Sheli" sums everything up...

Yes, I think Rob Pattinson would make an awesome Curt Cobain!!! To actually see the man play and sing and not have to use someone else to do that and then the acting would make it flow so much better. And Rob seems to be a bit of a troubled soul like Curt!! I think it's an excellent choice... and it would just be cherries on top to see Scarlett and Rob together!!!! Wow..hot.

Well, Sheli...

Drink some drain cleaner, you fucking bottomfeeding wanna-be glittery vampire fucker... and in conclusion, kiss my dick! (which you won't because it does not sparkle!)

Comment

Open to page 3, admire tits, close the paper. Articles?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I would recommend The Sun as toliet paper. But then you'd have to spend money on the thing.

Comment

I'm sure it's just a rumor. A filthy, goddamn, better-not-fucking-be-true rumor. Seriously thought, it's The Sun.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                              X