South Park Season 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Season 14

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EY39fkmqKBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:267337" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudio s.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed>

awesome....haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

March 17 starts the new episodes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

TONIGHT MOTHEREFFERS!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I hope that fat ginger hangs himself in his bedroom closet.

First episode is Tiger Woods.

Gingers/National Guard/Army thing is coming up.

I'm led to believe that Episode 200 is how the first half of Season 14 is going to end.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Little concerned that perhaps this show has gone on too long. Last few seasons have been more miss than hit.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Season 13 had a lot more hit than miss. Season 12 was the same way. Season 11 was shit, but you can tell when they rush themselves.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I can't wait for episode 200.

Comment

Wasn't a bad episode. The meeting of the sex addicts was great.

"STOP MASTERBATING DUCHOVNY!"

Really enjoyed the Tiger Woods game as well.

Comment

Joker lips FTW.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seeing Kenny all "World's Greatest Dad" like was fucking hilarious. Even more so that they buried him in the outfit.

Comment

I GOT IT.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Randy, and eventually everyone else and their balls, had me laughing. Best episode in quite awhile.

Comment

When they were jumping around to that silly music I fucking lost it.

Comment

Also love how Randy was rattling off all the different pot brand names, and Cartman's Scarface adventure.

Hope they can continue the comedy momentum into next week's episode.

Comment

"Hey, Stan... can you grab me a beer? Stan?"

Comment

Working...
                              X