AMAZON OMNIBUS SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZON OMNIBUS SALE

If you don't pick up the Secret Wars Omnibus now or Secret Wars II...you're a fool!

15 bucks for 50 comics in SW II and 15 bucks for 18 comics in SW I
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

What other ones are good? I'm a comics noob.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Honestly, they're selling 75-100 dollar books for 8-15 dollars.

I'd try out the Secret Wars stuff, Wolverine and The Ultimates. For that price, you really can't go wrong.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

PIcked up Secret Wars and Wolverine. Thanks for the heads up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
          PIcked up Secret Wars and Wolverine. Thanks for the heads up.

Secret Wars 1 or 2
          ?

Comment

*sigh* I have all of SW I and II. Each individual issue and the tie ins. I was Marvel's bitch in the 80s.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Just the first one because I found a sweet poster i was looking for as well.

Comment

I see they're putting out an Infinity Gauntlet book later this year. I loved that crossover. Lots of good Perez art.

Comment

FFS, get that Invincible collection.

And get Nextwave: Agents of HATE. It's like someone threw Monty Python into a blender with a superhero comic. But less cross-dressing and more Upper Class Twit of the Year.

And Bone. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

GLITCH.

Comment

Diamond can eat a razorblade cock.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well hopefully I got my shit in and I'm able to get it.

Comment

I haven't received an email yet and I put my orders in before noon. Diamond can eat it. This should teach them something.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I still never received an email about any issues, so I'm thinking I scored those two books on the cheap. And the poster I got is going to be fucking epic once it's framed.

Comment

Working...
                              X