BSG Appreciation Thread (spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSG Appreciation Thread (spoilers!)

Since many of are already re-watching or planning to re-watch (and we have derailed on another thread)...And I couldn't find one when I searched...

And I know I spelled it wrong. Please don't beat me with a towel full of soap.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Another show that Ceej doesn't like. This is one of my favorite television shows ever. Out of 4 seasons, it had less than a handful of "bad" episodes. I wish I could say the same thing about LOST, but I cannot. And the ending fucking worked awesomely in my opinion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I loved the show. Don't really feel the need to watch Caprica, though.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I tried and failed. It didn't do anything for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still have this show sealed.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I just watched the last ep. again not too long ago. While it still irritates me that Starbuck just disappears, it's a phenomenal fucking episode. Definitely in my top 5 favorite episodes.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              I loved the show. Don't really feel the need to watch Caprica, though.
              I've been watching it, but I'm not sure why. It's bad. Not as bad as the Spaced remake. But bad enough.

Comment

And thank you Rob for fixing my goof.

Comment

My friend Mary as Starbuck this year:

Comment

Here's the thing about Caprica. I fucking love it. I think it works better than BSG. To the point, that it could stand on its own.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Dammit, does this mean I need to give this another go?

Comment

I'm not even remotely interestedin CAprica. It's actually good?

Aren't the ratings bad?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I've read that Caprica is the best SF show on TV now.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And I loved BSG. Right up halfway through the 3rd season. After the New Caprica escape, the show started to suck. They were great bits after that, like the mutiny, and the finale managed to salvage it, but still, it was far from the greatness of the fiest 2-1/2 seasons.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
                              I'm not even remotely interestedin CAprica. It's actually good?

Aren't the ratings bad?

The live broadcast ratings are really down, while the TIVO/DVR boost helps it out after the fact.

It's really good. Patton Oswalt was on it for a bit and he killed. Really strong work.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                              X