Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best NES games ever....

Click me to play some SKATE OR DIE!!!/
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: One of the best NES games ever....

The T&C one was better IMO
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Blasphemy!

Skate or Die is way better than T&C.

It has Lester, Joust and a half pipe. Cmon man....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Once again, I gotta replay these and get back to you...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Seeing nerdious crayon drawing remineded me of Mario Paint, anyone ever get down on that game? Me and one of my freinds would played this shit all summer long when it came out. We would draw naked chicks with big boobs and then animate the boobys jumping up and down.... also animated our version of a Gwar concert. Epic shit!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDWSeFvIP5s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425">

dude this is what made mario paint fucking awesome... being able to make your own songs. by the way, that song is mega man 2: dr. willy's stage.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Hahaha.

Remember the fly swatter mini-game?

I played that shit for hours....

that and the music maker...would make epic soundtracks.

Comment

oh shit, and this, decisive battle from ff6:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OG1o_CCubE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

Comment

Never gonna let you down...

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uZr3JWYdy8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Comment

Ohh yes, made lot's of music. We made whole songs with just cat's and then later that year the jingle cats album came out..... we so came up with that shit first!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

fuck yes!!! now that's epic!

Comment

Dude I so forgot about the fly swatter game, that was also the shit! Now I want to dig this shit out and play.... wonder if you can download that mini game???

Comment

I soooo just found that shit! This is getting downloaded at work for sure!

http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/6904
                          Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 05-31-2008, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Heres the kind of shit we would make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3usBnvMNyg

Comment

Working...
                            X