Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't usually watch Desperate Housewives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't usually watch Desperate Housewives...

but right now Rita Morgan is eating french toast in her underwear and is licking and rubbing her boob because she got maple syrup on it. Awesome.

You're not missing much. But yeah, Julie Benz is a sight to see.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Youtube link plz.

Comment

Pigs.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh please, even teh ghey's must find Julie Benz hot.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

She was so fine weeping about her dead husband in Punisher.

Comment

Is she a hot woman? Sure I can say that she looks pretty. Does she do anything for me? Mr. Happy says "No."
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

HoJo prefers Ray Stevenson. Understandable.

Comment

Gawd yes. Certifiable hunk.

Comment

Julie Benz used to be hot. Unless she gained back the weight that she lost inbetween Dexter seasons, pass.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Is she a hot woman? Sure I can say that she looks pretty. Does she do anything for me? Mr. Happy says "No."
                      Howard, I hate to break it to you, but........you're gay. She's not supposed to do anything to Mr. Happy. I just meant you can't say she's not wickedly hot.

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      Julie Benz used to be hot. Unless she gained back the weight that she lost inbetween Dexter seasons, pass.
                      Don't pass Rob, she looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        I just meant you can't say she's not wickedly hot.
                        Never said she wasn't.

Comment

So don't call us pigs. :-)

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXTIP0PW0aE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXTIP0PW0aE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

I rather hang out with Dana Delaney.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X