Mortal Kombat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Kombat

Who here enjoys this movie? I know I fucking do. One of the very few Paul Anderson flicks that I actually enjoy. Also, I believe this is one of the only videogame = movie movies that actually works. Plus, Christopher Lambert.

FINISH HIM!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Mortal Kombat

i'll have to admit i really liked the movie. not enough to own it but still.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They just got everything so right. I mean within reason that is. Plus the fight between Scorpion and Johnny Cage is epic. Even the fatality move Johhny pulls is greatness.

Then the sequel came and tarnished all that is good about the first one.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Mortal Kombat is the best videogame movie ever. Period. I spent weeks trying to find the soudtrack after seeing the film. So freakin' awesome. Years later I would spend $1.50 to see Mortal Kombat: Annihilation in theaters. I still want my money back. And what the hell was up with the tv series?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The less said about the tv series, the better. I'm surprised noone has done a CG version of this movie. That could be pretty awesome in a cheesy sort of way.

Comment

FUCK YESSS. ON INSTANT IN HD. WATCHING SONJA CHASE AFTER KANO.

Comment

Euphoric ending.

Fucking Halcyon On & On playing, while Veronica Vaughn is present, and little fucking kids run around with flags and shit all happy.

THEN BOOM. FUCKING KING KONG IN A MASK EXPLODES A TEMPLE WHILE LAMBERT TELLS HIM TO SUCK IT.

Fuck you if you don't love it.

FUCKING FUCK YOU WITH A THOUSAND GOROS.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

GET OVER HERE

Comment

I want to fucking eat like Kano. Just a fucking table of MEAT AND CAKE. Kano figured out the secret of life. MEAT AND CAKE. Well, until he dies like a punk.

Comment

Goro is really well done for the most part. He's creepy. I kind of wish we got a spin off series. Like Goro lives in the burbs and has a shitty middle management job. He had to wear a suit and gets upset at things like people taking his parking space or his cubical mate eating the last donut. I want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                      I want to fucking eat like Kano. Just a fucking table of MEAT AND CAKE. Kano figured out the secret of life. MEAT AND CAKE. Well, until he dies like a punk.
                      BETWEEN HER LEGS

HE WENT OUT LIKE A MAN
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Dude was like 3 times the size of her. I call shenanigans.

Comment

I'd let my red eye'd guard down too.

He was probably drugged by all the tryptophan in his system anyway.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                            I want to fucking eat like Kano. Just a fucking table of MEAT AND CAKE. Kano figured out the secret of life. MEAT AND CAKE.
                            Treasure.. a'these... moments.. PTUI! *spits huge gob of meat into cup*

Kano rocks, as does this movie. What's up with crazy stick fighting black dude who roars like a tiger? He was pretty much the only non-game fighter in here.. well and I guess that Art dude who gets his shit pushed in by Goro.

Love the soundtrack, got me into KMFDM
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Mortal Kombat is the best videogame movie ever. Period. I spent weeks trying to find the soudtrack after seeing the film. So freakin' awesome. Years later I would spend $1.50 to see Mortal Kombat: Annihilation in theaters. I still want my money back. And what the hell was up with the tv series?
                              What was even worse about the sequel is that they didn't even include KABAL. Who was the best character in MK3 from what I remember.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X