HBO: Funny or Die Presents:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO: Funny or Die Presents:

Anyone watch this after Big Love and How to Make It? Holy shit, it was ridiculously funny. Watch the first episode on the website. Drunk History and Space Baby ftw.

http://www.hbo.com/funny-or-die-pres...des/index.html

I did not realize it premiered last week. GG promoting HBO.

Comment

Did no one still watch this? Actually originally Friday nights, but is shown again on Sunday after Big Love, etc. Anyone, feedback? You can watch full episodes on their website.

Comment

I caught the last ten minutes of one episode, and it was pretty funny.

Comment

The Designated Driver sketch from the first episode is worth the price of admission. Rob Riggle is a champion.

Comment

OH SHIT ROB RIGGLE?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Well that's too bad Green Mile..."

lulz
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Seriously. When he teed off on the friendly ex-con I lost it.

Comment

So much awesomeness. I love Rob Riggle. SO MUCH.

Comment

There's definitely some chaff with the wheat on this show but, man, the wheat is golden and beautiful. They're three bits in with Designated Driver and all three are fantastic. Rob Heubel has a bank heist "show" called Hold Up that has a shitload of famous people in it that's great, too.

This week was great- part two of Hold Up, a bit where a pregnant lady tries to indulge her wild streak with RIGGLE, and a super-weird/good Tim & Eric story about a lo-fi video production company starring Karen Black and Bud Cort!

Comment

Working...
                    X