The long national nightmare is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long national nightmare is over

Baring some type of fuckup at the post office or at Netflix or nuclear war.

Dawn of the Dead will arrive in my mailbox on Saturday.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

For your sake, I hope so...

Or they might find you up in the Hills with a broken neck and covered in 'secret hobo spices'...

Comment

Hmmm, delicious murder.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WAIT WHICH VERSION DID YOU BUY GUYS WE NEED TO SCRUTINIZE THIS TOO ED YOU'RE MAKING POOR CHOICES AGAIN
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Well, if he bought the Snyder version, then I'll only break his thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                WAIT WHICH VERSION DID YOU BUY GUYS WE NEED TO SCRUTINIZE THIS TOO ED YOU'RE MAKING POOR CHOICES AGAIN
                I know this is taking the piss outta me/us but my gripe with this injustice is that he's a fan of the show we do and that movie is the one thing Ceej and I completely agree on and have had multiple shows about it. Add that to the fact that I gave Dr. Who 2 fucking seasons worth of chances and that is a hell of a lot longer than a 2 hour flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal Killer View Post
                  I know this is taking the piss outta me/us but my gripe with this injustice is that he's a fan of the show we do and that movie is the one thing Ceej and I completely agree on and have had multiple shows about it. Add that to the fact that I gave Dr. Who 2 fucking seasons worth of chances and that is a hell of a lot longer than a 2 hour flick.
                  So do you want his thumbs broken, or what?

Comment

For the recond, I've seen all four series of Dr. Who and I have the original 1978 AMURKAN cut coming on Saturday. Not the Argetno cut, not the Snyder remake.

Comment

GOOD. I honestly wish this movie was on instant so you and I could watch it in party mode.

Comment

Oh, that would have been glorious.

Comment

Not as glorious as working you over with a prybar, a phone book, and a car battery...

But, yes... party mode sounds kind of cool.

Comment

Who said I was getting the Gitmo treatment over here OR a party at Mel Gibson's house?

Comment

In Ed's defense I hadn't seen it until someone sent me a copy after participating in a contest.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X