Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blind leading the blind...

Wow.

Although, we do like Eureka. But we can just not make it through the first season. And we're not quite sure how that works...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Jesus, Nora Roberts? Those are romance novels. And Orson Scott Card? Fuck that homopobe up the ass with a 10ft clown pole.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I still like Eureka. It's fun science fiction.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Yeah, teh wife watches that a lot and I got the same vibe. Just fun sci-fi or syfy as the kids are saying.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          For sure, be we've tried about 3 times now to make it through the first season, and we just can't do it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You better try harder, dammit!

There are less fortunate people than you, who are reduced to watching old 70's shit like 'The Questor Tapes' or even worse...

'SPACE ACADEMY'

starring everyone's favorite closeted captain...

Honestly... would you take orders from that man? I mean other than "Show us your goods, you space stud!"

Comment

And it's still better than Dr. Who.*

*Maybe. I've never seen Dr. Who.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Go eat another tv dinner or nine.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It is, we just can't keep up with it. It's so weird. We always make it about half way through and then lose the drive to keep watching. And we both dig on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X