Episode 7: It Sucks We're Both Alcoholics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 7: It Sucks We're Both Alcoholics

AND WE'RE BAAAAACCCCKKK!! Rob and Lesley are back to bring their skewed perspective and opinions on the mundane. In this episode Lesley gets to experience the shopping trip from hell, she celebrates 9/11 in her own special way, and Rob finally realizes that he's not as bad as some people think he is.
    Huzzah!
    100.00%
    No Sir, I don't like it!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Hopefully people dig on these because it should be apparent how much fun we have doing them. I haven't had this much fun doing a podcast in a long time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Will listen tonight/tomorrow night, depending on how my schedule works out. I'm the worst listener ever - I think I've only listened to half of one of your podcasts.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

At least you tried ahha.

Comment

Not enought feline antics.

Also, in regards to the smell of smokers, it's never bothered me. I grew up in a house where my father would smoke with his friends at night and I would wake up in the morning of the lingering smell, something I always dug.
          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 02-17-2010, 08:54 AM.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha. Chanandler was being a dick but then fell asleep.

Comment

Hope to listen later today. Love these.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Not enought feline antics.

Also, in regards to the smell of smokers, it's never bothered me. I grew up in a house where my father would smoke with his friends at night and I would wake up in the morning of the lingering smell, something I always dug.
                But you still smoke. It never bothered me when I was a smoker. Only after about 6 months of no smoking at all. I used to get shit all the time in grade school for "smelling" but I never could smell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Hope to listen later today. Love these.

Good to hear! I actually may be doing these more for the next few months.

Comment

I would love to listen to your drinking problems if this was streaminghinthintwinkwinkhint.

Comment

Here's a question: What's the difference if you download it (right click save as) or just clicked on it and it opens in a new window? I'm assuming the only difference is having a java popup player play it as opposed to QT/winamp/whatever?

Comment

I was being polite, as it states "Right Click and Save" so I figured it was a bandwidth issue. So I haven't tried.

Comment

oh. Go ahead and just click on it. It should just open up in a window. We have free bandwidth thanks to a loophole hha. Also means we sometimes have slow servers haha.

Comment

You guys coming to a complete halt to assault the cat was greatness.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fucker is lucky I didn't have my little airsoft gun. It's the only thing that he pauses for. Otherwise he just fucks everything up haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X