Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Niggers From Outer Space

WHAT THE SHIT?!

Gayn—-rs from Outer Space tells the story of a group of intergalactic homosexual black men from the planet “Anus” who discover the presence of female creatures on planet Earth. Using guns which shoot deadly rays, they proceed to eliminate females one by one from Earth, which ensures them the ecstatic gratitude of the previously oppressed male population. Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a “Gay Ambassador” to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life. Gay—–rs from Outer Space begins as a black-and-white film, but later turns to color. According to Lindberg, this was a “dramatic special effect” to illustrate “the world being freed from vicious women.”
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Wow.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Probably the most infamous title of something since Anal Cunt.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Double wow.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It's pretty fucked up. Yo ucan watch it on youtube.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sounds awesome (in a train wreck kind of way).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's also a western called Boss Nigger. It involves a black man kicking some massive ass in the old west.

Comment

Yeah, but Boss Nigger is great. This sounds borderline awful, like "the title's the only thing going for it" awful.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

This is probably one of the few times I would even say the n-word. That and when I'm quoting a line from Blazzing Saddles or True Romance.

Comment

I just wanted "Gay Niggers From Outer Space" to show up on the main page ahha.

Comment

This isn't the first time I've come across that title either.

Hell, how come YTMND hasn't picked up on this?

Comment

How are you people missing out on these movies? Oh yeah, because you never talk about them.

I saw Gay Niggers ages ago and I own Boss Nigger and The Legend of Nigger Charley on DVD.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

So you're saying you're the HNIC around here?

Comment

House Nigger in Charge? I'm missing out on the acronym.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I was thinking of how it was used in Lean on Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X