Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis Core: Final Fantasty VII

http://psp.ign.com/articles/860/860615p1.html

Being a new PSP owner I haven't kept up with games on this system. But this game looks pretty fucking fun. A prequel to one of the best RPG's on a console ever. Sign me up. Also digging the fact that battles play out more like Kingdom Hearts. I'll definately be picking this up next week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasty VII

if you're looking for games for your new psp, check out the following: patapon, disgaea, or final fantasy tatics. i've heard that god of war was really good but i didn't pick it up. ohhh, and if you didn' t know, you should have access to remote play. which means you can play certain psn games straight from the ps3 on your psp anwhere there's wifi. and you can also play ps1 games. not sure about ps2. so if you ever wanted to play final fantasy 7 on the go, you now can! except for when you need to change discs.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of Patapon. I'll be getting Final Fantasty Tactics soon. God of War is fucking awesome so far, as is Killzone: Liberation. I also downloaded from PS3 Twisted Metal and Wipeout. I'm still looking for a copy of Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops though. So far I can only find the sequel. Meh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck yes. I will be getting this game tomorrow.

CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

So I was able to play for an hour or two last night, and so far this game is fun as hell. I'm digging the Kingdom Hearts like battle system. More action packed than a standard FF game. The only thing I'm not a fan of yet is the DMV slot machine system to level. It seems way to random. Otherwise, good production values, sound design, and of course the CG cutscenes are awesome. Not a bad game at all.

Comment

Still loving the hell outta this game. Apparently the only one doing so.....

Comment

i didn't really care for it much when i heard about it so i didn't read the reviews or info about the game... i heard gameplay is like kingdom hears, which i liked, but there's already too many games i'm into or still need to play.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The Kingdom Hearts comparison is pretty damn close. I mean, since your summons or special attacks are all randomized, there really isn't much in the way of strategy, but it's a perfect game to pick up for 10 minutes and do a mission or two. And when you do hit your summons, hot damn. Some sweet looking CG.

Comment

Working...
                X