Vegetarianism/Veganism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarianism/Veganism

Who does this? Why? Is it a social movement for you too?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

I like meat. Fuck people that don't. I don't trust em.

Also, most vegetarians I've met are self involved assholes who love to preach their shit. Just like PETA people.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes. Let us know so that we stalk and kill us some good free-range meat.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm like half vegetarian. By that I mean that I cook a lot of vegetarian meals. But that's like half.

The other half has no veggies.

My wife was vegetarian before our kid. Did it because she didn't eat too much meat anyway. And I get that mass-produced meat is horrible, and we should pay more for our meat. SO we do the Mark Bittman diet and eat vegan/vegetarian by day, and omnivorous by night.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Being vegan is a sign that your rich.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm all about the meat: beef, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, fish...everything. I love it all. That being said, I CAN eat vegetarian/vegan meals if they have some fucking flavor to them. We've recently gotten into Indian food (alot of it vegetarian), and we love it. It's gotten to the point where Indian food has probably become a twice-a-week thing, especially with those 'Amy's' meals.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, but as a quasi Buddhist, I get it. While I'm not really into it, I still enjoy vegan/vegetarian food. I still love eating meat and I'm not against having vegan/vegetarian friends as long as they don't try to push their ideals onto me.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I agree with both Matt and nerdious.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hate the bastard vegans who get all in-your-face about eating meat. Oh GAWD, how can you eat that??? A cow DIED for your meal, how can you live with yourself??? Fucking vegenazis.

I've actually run into a few of them over the years. I had a coworker who'd complain every time you'd nuke a meat-based meal and bring it over to your cube. Oh GAWD, that smell!!!! Are you eating MEAT???? I came really close to taping a steak under her desk.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

AHah. That would have been great.

Comment

I went vegi on moral grounds, when I was 18. This went on happily for 3 years. Then, it just started to feel like something I had to, not necessarily something I wanted to. I gave meat another go shortly thereafter and haven't looked back.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I love veggies too (we have them with pretty much every meal) but there is nothing better than a fantastic piece of meat cooked medium rare with a nice tall brew.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                          I went vegi on moral grounds, when I was 18. This went on happily for 3 years. Then, it just started to feel like something I had to, not necessarily something I wanted to. I gave meat another go shortly thereafter and haven't looked back.
                          As an irishman who went vegitarian, I assume you got many a potato joke. *Ducks in case of offense*

Comment

Hello, our teeth are adapted to eat meat. I for one, take full advantage of this evolution.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Hello, our teeth are adapted to eat meat. I for one, take full advantage of this evolution.
                              Ain't that the truth? Huh huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X