The Kim Kardashian Video: You're All Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kim Kardashian Video: You're All Insane

Bored and spaced out, she just lays there while the dude that she's with mounts/fondles/has his way with her.

Is she attractive? NO. And she's gonna be HUGE one day. Those pounds may be off for now, but I'll wait...
    Is she good in bed? NO. She looks like a terrible lay. I'd stop what I was doing and turn on 'Hogan's Heroes' for a more satisfying conclusion.

SOMEBODY PLEASE explain her appeal.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Matt aka Judas Booth: BDR's Celebrity Sex Tape analyst
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-23-2009, 02:06 PM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'll pick up a 6 pack and join you in some 'Hogan's Heroes', Matt.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The Latina big butt and cleavage? *shrugs*
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Bored and spaced out, she just lays there while the dude that she's with mounts/fondles/has his way with her.

Is she attractive? NO. And she's gonna be HUGE one day. Those pounds may be off for now, but I'll wait...
          Is she good in bed? NO. She looks like a terrible lay. I'd stop what I was doing and turn on 'Hogan's Heroes' for a more satisfying conclusion.

SOMEBODY PLEASE explain her appeal.
          Totally agree, she looked like a virgin in bed
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

She isn't UGLY by any means, but come on! It'd be a bad night if she were the hottest woman in the bar.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              I'll pick up a 6 pack and join you in some 'Hogan's Heroes', Matt.
              Ari, Matt will not be your Carpy.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Matt aka Judas Booth: BDR's Celebrity Sex Tape analyst
                Hey, I've seen a few of them. Somebody needs to teach Kim what to fucking do, that's for sure.

Comment

Her ass man. That is all.

Is that tape boring? Yep. But that fucking ass man. I would eat icecream outta that ass.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

She's attractive, period. A dead lay however is a deal breaker. I hadn't seen the video so I had no knowledge of her bedroom prowess. In my mind she was a minx, but now....Eh.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

When is a sex tape not boring? After listening to enough sources, it appears that video taping yourself doing it is not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        When is a sex tape not boring? After listening to enough sources, it appears that video taping yourself doing it is not interesting.
                        That's why I add alot of smash zooms and shit. Keep people on their toes.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuckin A man, I didn't ask your sex tape to be shot like a Hype Williams video. Why did you use a fish eye lens?

Comment

Rarely are they boring. Funny? Yes. Interesting? Yes.

Personally I think the Fred Durst one is pretty funny. Same to the Pamela Anderson one.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Makes everything look more GANGSTA.

Comment

Working...
                              X