No announcement yet.

Scott Pilgram vs. The World (spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Pilgram vs. The World (spoilers!)

This looks like it could work. Even though I'm not a big fan of Cera.

Via Io9.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Cera is the one reason I'm hesitant over this flick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Jesse Eisenberg could have done pretty great IMO.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I agree on Eisenberg.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

how many pilgrams of coke u want bro

Also fuck it I want this movie hard.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Cera will be fine. I was a little reluctant but I trust Edgar Wright. Ergo, this movie will be Boner-riffic!

Now where is pantsless Wallace Wells?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Problem I have is that Scott doesn't seem nebbish like Cera ALWAYS PLAYS. Pilgrim is a nerd, but can step it up when called for.

Comment

That's what I'd be curious to see.

Comment

Also just to make it clear, I don't hate Cera. I just think he's wrong for this part. I'll have to see a trailer to make a final judgment obviously.

Comment

If he does it, it'd be an acting stretch. Otherwise, it would be a complete unknown in that role.

Comment

Which to be honest, I'd rather have. I was pumped as fuck when they announced that Wright had the property. Then I went to "eh" once Cera was attached.

Comment

I can see that, but this kind of reminds me of when Tobey Maguire got picked as Spider-man. I can see it and I believe Cera can do it. If you said Eisenberg could do it, that's basically the same thing. To me, Eisenberg and Cera are similar enough where you can interchange them.

Besides, they could have fucked it up (Though that would never happen with Wright). Could have had Taylor Lautner as Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Problem I have is that Scott doesn't seem nebbish like Cera ALWAYS PLAYS. Pilgrim is a nerd, but can step it up when called for.
                          Judging from the Youth In Revolt trailers, Cera's gonna be fine as Pilgrim.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I still am not a fan of the casting decision there. And while Youth looks entertaining, how much of a stretch is it to put on a skeezy stache and say swear words?

Comment

I dunno maybe it's because I just re-read all of them (finally got them back from people I loaned them to) and I kept trying to picture Cera and it wasn't working for me. But I do trust Wright, I'm just hesitant.

Comment

Working...
                              X