Bad Movie Purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Movie Purchases

Out with it. What movies have you purchased that you are ashamed to own? I'll be looking at my collection tonight.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Cumshots #2. It was way too repetitive.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Off the top of my head?

The Bone Collector and DareDevil (thought it would be better the second time around, nope)
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Original or Director's cut?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I started the thread as a placeholder (and to remind myself to check when I'm at home). The relatively cheap nature of DVD has allowed some rather horrible purchases.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I submit my ownership of both and .
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Original or Director's cut?
              Original. Unless the director's cut removes Elektra and makes Foggy Nelson Daredevil, it can't help it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can't complain, I saw that movie twice in the theaters. TWICE!

Comment

Nacho Libre, every fucking double dip I've ever done (especially Star Wars), Transformers on HD DVD, ...can't think of any others at the moment.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ben Affleck isn't that cute.

In response to Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Ben Affleck isn't that cute.
                      It wasn't that. It was during my short lived Alias phase where I thought Jennifer Garner was awesome.

And I was "straight" at the time.....long story.

Comment

Jennifer Garner should have been told the same thing (Ben Affleck isn't that cute).

Comment

Daybreak.

Gravedigger said it was pretty good. I think I made it through 3 episodes. I was so bored. I really should give it another chance.

Comment

There must have been a great cull the last time I moved, as I can't see my copies of either The Postman or Bordello of Blood.

Yeah. I was a dumbshit.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I fucking love The Postman. But Bordello killed Tales from the Crypt. And that makes me a sad panda.

Comment

Working...
                              X