Wherein I watch TWILIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I watch TWILIGHT

So, I've decided this is going to happen. My sister borrowed me her copy and it's sitting dangerously close to the PS3. I consider it more of a "know your enemy" proposition. I just can't decide if I should get really drunk first and liveblog/postwhore using this thread. I expect plodding awfulness but I NEED to see a vampire sparkle in the mid-day sun.

DO IT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

RINGU FOR ASSHOLES.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Robert Pattinson will probably end up pissing you off, just as a forewarning. He speaks as though he has to pee but can't go until tomorrow: very pained, abrupt, and choppy. And he did the same damn thing in the new one. Most of my friends will coo about "Team Edward" and I just keep coming back to the fact that he's a dirty British guy who can't act...
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Get drunk, do it.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Can't be worse than GI JOE....can it?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

ED HATES AMERICA.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nope, I love Team America but GI JOE is just garbage. So I don't hate America, I hate shitty movies.

As for Twilight, from what I hear it's just really boring.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Twilight had me laughing my ass off. Just watch the facial expressions that the 2 leads make when they meet. Robert Pattinson looks like he's trying so hard not to shit his pants. It's funny as hell.

The movie was uninteresting crap. Watching it drunk would probably be akin to when I watched Spice World stoned.

Only I was signing my ass off during Spice World.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post

If there is not video of this, you must repeat and film.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post

It must suck when people confuse you with Scary Spice.

Comment

I thank God EVERY SINGLE DAY that my wife hates vampire romance novels.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I prefer signing over singing so my hearing impaired fans can listen along.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seen at the NEW MOON midnight premiere, according to my sister- a herd of hausfraus in their mid-30s with homemade shirts.

Front- "My heart belongs to my husband..."
                            Back- "but my neck belongs to Edward."

Christ.

Comment

HHAHAHAHAHAH. Bill Paxton would fuck Edward up and then fuck Bella.

Comment

Working...
                              X