Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

It's official.

I actually dug the first one a bit as the online part was fucking great. My only gripes was the lack of a lockon target mode in single player. The game was definitely busted but I still had fun for the most part.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Sounds cool. I really had fun with the first one multiplayer style, and if they fixed some poor gameplay decisions, this could be pretty fun.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is presented "documentary style" -- it looks like the game is being recorded on a handheld camera as you play, with all of the shaking and imperfections you'd expect from such a production.
    It's as if the action has been taped and uploaded to YouTube -- there's even an animated "Buffering..." message in place of a stock loading screen. The video pixelates when you're hit and loses sync when the camera's rocked by explosions. Particularly heinous headshots and other brutal injuries generate a mosaic effect as the camera moves past them, adding to the documentary feel. Oh, and there's no soundtrack -- the only time you'll hear music is if you happen to pass a radio or catch a shopping center's muzak over the gunfire.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Woot. Just got a beta code in my email for the multiplayer demo. WOOT!

Even with the fucked mechanics in the first one, the multiplayer was pretty great and this sound even better.

Comment

Wow. This game is kinda great. Has this weird "Cloverfield" aspect to it regarding the way the camera works and how the game looks. Handles WAY BETTER than the original.

Comment

OMG. Multiplayer has been BEEFED THE FUCK UP. This is going to be glorious online with some of you.... just like the first one, the best mode is essentially HEAT: THE VIDJA GAME. Loot as much as you can, make it to the getaway car and turn on your allies if you want. AWESOME.

Comment

<333333333333

This game is dope.

Comment

which platform?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

360. I signed up at their site for a demo code. IT'S GLORIOUS.

Comment

Haven't shot anyone in the face in a while.

I am thinking the unthinkable. I may pick up this up despite the reviews/logic.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Eh, honestly I'd wait until it comes down in price. And I'm the asshole that actually enjoyed the first one. Only the multiplayer is worth it apparently.

Comment

That's what I hear...

DAMMIT FREE SHITTY, GIMME A GAME. THIS DROUGHT IS WHOREABLE.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've been having fun with that Tomb Raider co-op game. I heard that monday night combat or whatever is supposed to be aces as well.

Comment

Yeah? I heard both are pretty good. Might have to check 'em out.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Get Mafia 2.

Comment

Fuck. Forgot that was on the way.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X