Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

If you own a PS3, it's your duty to go play this. Just some fun fucking platforming that is a nice way to wind down after a marathon of MW2. And the new time mechanic is fucking aces and lends itself to some fun puzzle sections.

My only gripe is that the spaceship flying is only on a 2d plane. But besides that, having a blast with it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Too many games to play already. Gah.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

yeah I really want this game but Dragon Age Origins and I haven't finished Uncharted 2 or Borderlands yet either fucccckkkk
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Speaking of Borderlands, WTF Nerdy, got yours yet or what? I'm ready to LOOOOTZ!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I think I should have it tonight. And! DJ Hero.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Have fun with DJ Hero. It is pretty great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I really digging the Super Mario Galaxy-type missions. I've been just cruising around doing those the whole time. This game is pretty great.

Comment

guuuuhhhh i need this game
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

It's fucking awesome. And I've barely even touched the story. haha

Comment

Clank's subconscious is great. This game makes me mad at Nintendo for not having a goddamn HD console.

Comment

So it's not that short? I've read people bitching about how short it is.

~

Comment

I'm not charging through it like most games, but I'm having fun. I think I'm on the like the third planet? But I've been going to every moon and shit doing side quests.

Comment

Working...
                        X