South Park Season 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park Season 12

First episode of the new season aired last night. Wasn't the best opener of a season, but still some funny stuff.

"I'm not just sure. I'm HIV positive."

Can't wait to see what Matt and Trey have up their sleeves this season. Should be some funny shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: South Park Season 12

I watched the "Butters, thats me!" epsiode right before the AIDS episode. What a great hour of television. I loved when Kyle finally lost it and beat the shit outta Cartman. "I'm still going to break your X-Box."
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That was fantastic. The whole squirting blood into his mouth was ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nothing will beat Cartman putting his balls into Butter's mouth though. That was a whole 'nother level of brilliant.

Comment

That episode was great. His photoalbum. "I tried different color filters on this one..." HAHA.

Comment

My neighbor works on the show...I've been trying to find some time to get down to their studio to take a tour....I will take pics and inform all.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

God dammit! I need to move to California so I can be cool like you and Ari.

Comment

California isn't what it's cracked up to be...plus there's so many out of towners moving here, fucking real estate is ridiculous, traffic is insane.....wait you're an out of towner...my bad

Comment

Haha. Nah, I could never live there anyways. Unless it was in the woods in some hippy town where they all grow. Then I totally could. Otherwise, my ass is out in Seattle when I get a chance.

Comment

Yeah, you're not missing much. Although it has been in the 80's the past few weeks. That's been nice.

Comment

I love this drawing so much:

Comment

fuck california and its stupid weather. not going ot be nice once it hits past the 90s, ari. have fun with that crap. and the amount of dumbasses on the streets and freeways. gosh. living there made me wish everything was made of nerf.

seattle is so much nicer. cleaner air, so no brown haze in the sky. temperature is usually around 30-50 from winter to spring and around 60-80 from summer to fall. and the rain is rather refreshing. and people are nicer here. it's weird.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh I <3 Seattle. I try to get out there at least twice a year. The atmosphere there is so relaxing it's not even funny.

Comment

I'll move to Seattle, if you supply me with a job and a house. I'll do it in a second.

Only problem I'd have about leaving L.A. is the casting sessions at work. Casting session = nearly nude girls.

Comment

God bless casting...The only thing keeping me in LA is my family. My brother and I have been talking about moving to NY.....

Comment

Working...
                              X