Moral Orel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral Orel

Re-watching the entire run (3 seasons). So awesome and fucked up at the same time. Dino Stamatopoulos sure has some demons. I assume others here like this show too?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Never heard of it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It was on Adult Swim. Done in the style of Davey & Golith (stop animation) but twisted. Really mocks some of the hypocrisy of religion (it doesn't pull any punches, you may not like it). You can find it on torrents as the 2nd and 3rd seasons haven't been released on DVD yet.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I have no hang ups on religion. But after the last thread I won't put myself out there again. Glad you enjoyed the show.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Well, you should check it out regardless (perhaps just don't offer your opinion). I don't think this show was aimed at mocking Christian beliefs in general, just the hypocrisy of the moral code that isn't exactly followed by some of the faithful (more as do as I say, not as I do). Really it is a good show. Thought provoking at the very least.

Edited to add: Kind of sad actually (the show). As the show is rather unflinching and the results are sad.
          Last edited by Howard; 11-05-2009, 06:51 PM.

Comment

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
            X