Gossip Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gossip Girl

grave, I know you are watching this season. It started off kind of slow for me but now it's picking up that they seem to have figured out a way to bring the characters together from those in college and those not. I'd much rather watch Dan date Hilary Duff than that bullshit with Rufus and Lilly's son, the bad actor.

Also, wtf/lol at Sonic Youth playing at Rufus and Lilly's wedding.

Anyone who watches this show deserves to be raped in the eye.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I didn't know Nunz had taken over your login. How's Sons of Anarchy?

Comment

I like Sons of Anarchy. But, I like most of the FX shows. Except for Nip/Tuck. That shit is so stale, it might as well be the milk sold at an Indian bodega.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I still need to finish season 1 of Sons.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm about 90% sure that this show isn't for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

needs more boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                needs more boobs.
                What show doesn't? I'm looking right at you Meet The Press.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Lulz. Yep, now I'm damn sure I don't care about this show.

Comment

Unless the characters are interesting, it's very difficult to give a shit about the problems of rich prep school kids. This is why Freaks and Geeks (with the exception of Busy Phillips) FTW.

Comment

Omg, I love me some Busy Phillips.

Comment

I like the concept of Busy Phillips' character, I just didn't like her "acting" as it were.

Plus Freaks and Geeks was filmed where I used to live for a couple of years. So I pretty much recognized everything. Including the department store where Neal's dad was found cheating.

Comment

I thought this season started pretty rough but it's been better lately. For as annoying as Blair has been, Chuck has been more interesting. I like that he's trying to strike out on his own rather than rely on the Bass name. I really like the story with Hilary Duff and Dan, too. As long as it takes away from no-name love child and Dan's annoying/jealous(?) best friend, I'm okay with it. It also seems like Serena is missing more and more of the front of her shirts with every episode.

Holy crap, this post.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I thought this season started pretty rough and I now have a vagina.
                            Oh man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Omg, I love me some Busy Phillips.
                              Cougartown gets my viewership because of her. LOVE her.
                              Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Oh man.

Lmaoshawitz!! "and now I have a vagina". Ahahahhahaha
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X