Dragon Age: Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age: Origins

This game came out of left field for me. I wasn't even aware of it until last week. Anyone picking this up? Metacritic reviews for the 360 are rather high.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

I want to, but it will be awhile. I can't believe you didn't know about this. It's essentially Bauldur's Gate: THE NEW CLASS.

Only gripes I have about the console versions is apparently the frame rates suck in big battles. I may get this for the PC at some point.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I really do hate this "let's throw all of our AAA titles in Oct-Dec" shit. I know it's a business, but would it kill some of these fucks to release games in the fucking spring or summer?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I haven't purchased a game in a long time.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yah. This fucking hurts my wallet but I don't mind having tons of factory sealed items in a pile...

Comment

Playing this now. Early but quite fun.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, I got a ring and belt from it, both of which are nice. Might tackle it some more to see what's what.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

coming late to the party on this one. Are you guys going to pick it up for the 360 or for PC?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Both I and B got it on the 360.

Comment

I'll probably get it on the 360 at some point.

Comment

I'd prefer to get it for the 360, but we really only have one TV and the wife will not want to cede it to me for exclusive 360 playtime. My PC needs some upgrades, though.

Damn...
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Ouch, prince calls that pussy control.

Comment

So what's the consensus on the graphics and framerates? All reviews I've read say that both are pretty subpar on the 360/PS3.

Comment

No game is worth the aggravation of an unhappy wife.

Comment

Working...
                            X