instant messaging clients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instant messaging clients?

So I haven't used IM in two forever's but I was wondering if any of you do and if so which ones?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

AIM:

1 word. 15 letters.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

uncopyrightable??
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Trillian Astra.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I used to use trillian, has it improved since about two years ago?

Comment

just downloaded...should be interesting.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I like it a lot more. Seems more stable, etc.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

carrier pigeons
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

my ejaculate smeared onto a pane of glass

~

Comment

Umm.... No.

Comment

( ._.)

~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                        my ejaculate smeared onto a pane of glass

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          ( ._.)
                          (.)(.)

Comment

Working...
                          X