Shared with you,the scrubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared with you,the scrubs

I bought scrubs dvd after seeing afew episodes on tv and loved every moment of it. It's generally really funny,and then theres the moments which will have you in doubled over laughing for ages and then thinking about it later and laughing again. This is well worth the money and not only will it have you in stiches it will probably also question your own morality and the way you think about people around you, and the thing that makes all this possible is JD's inner monologue In this age of unbelieveable pablum and slit-your-wrists must-miss television, it is unfathomable to me that this phenomenal, well-written, well-acted, and flat-out fantastic television show has been so badly used by NBC, and that they're uncertain about releasing it onscrubson dvd. Just this week I happened on the season premiere of 8th season, but the schedule of scrubs series is on earlt time of the evening. I was late to cacth it,then I was seeing scrubs season 8 online, but the net seems to be so slow that I have to sit for the whole night. One day my friends come and see that then they give me a very good news ,they told they have some scrubs seasons and gave me. scrubs1-8 is a fantastic comedy medical drama and is the kind of program that makes me happy . It is also the kind of dvd you want to buy scrubs dvdover and over again. There is not a single boring episode in the series and I don't recall ever seeing one from any of the previous seasons. Saying that, I don't think that season four is quite up to the standars of the previous three. They've introduced some new characters and really raised the ante in terms of special effects and stunts.I love my scrubsseasons 1-8 dvd boxset.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wall of text! Wall of text! At least it appears so on my fine crafted cellular telephoning device known as an iPhone. Please buy something now, anything will do.
      Last edited by B_Metal; 10-25-2009, 02:37 AM.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Wall of text! Wall of text! At least it appears so on my fine crafted cellular telephoning device known as an iPhone. Please buy something now, anything will do.
        DVDSSSSS
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Spoiler: Fucking worse than CJ's post. 
          Originally posted by jorgaqu81 View Post
          I bought scrubs dvd after seeing afew episodes on tv and loved every moment of it. It's generally really funny,and then theres the moments which will have you in doubled over laughing for ages and then thinking about it later and laughing again. This is well worth the money and not only will it have you in stiches it will probably also question your own morality and the way you think about people around you, and the thing that makes all this possible is JD's inner monologue In this age of unbelieveable pablum and slit-your-wrists must-miss television, it is unfathomable to me that this phenomenal, well-written, well-acted, and flat-out fantastic television show has been so badly used by NBC, and that they're uncertain about releasing it onscrubson dvd. Just this week I happened on the season premiere of 8th season, but the schedule of scrubs series is on earlt time of the evening. I was late to cacth it,then I was seeing scrubs season 8 online, but the net seems to be so slow that I have to sit for the whole night. One day my friends come and see that then they give me a very good news ,they told they have some scrubs seasons and gave me. scrubs1-8 is a fantastic comedy medical drama and is the kind of program that makes me happy . It is also the kind of dvd you want to buy scrubs dvdover and over again. There is not a single boring episode in the series and I don't recall ever seeing one from any of the previous seasons. Saying that, I don't think that season four is quite up to the standars of the previous three. They've introduced some new characters and really raised the ante in terms of special effects and stunts.I love my scrubsseasons 1-8 dvd boxset.
          My eyes bled.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ban hamster?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Scrubs kind of ate a fat cock for seasons six and seven. Season eight was a glorious return to form, though.

Comment

Working...
              X