Cloverfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloverfield

I heard that some "Lost" elements will be showing up in the movie... is this true?

Re: Cloverfield

I heard that you are totally wrong. Only written by the guy who co-created Lost. Otherwise, whole different beast. See what I did there?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

would be great if the monster was a giant john lock throwing knives everywhere.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Alwyn
        I heard that some "Lost" elements will be showing up in the movie... is this true?
        Well the main character is leaving for Japan to work for a certain company previously mentioned in Lost. If that's what you meant.

Comment

Is it the Dharma Corp? Or Hanso?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh shit, looks like I was mistaken. Apparently, the the company doesn't make an appearance in Lost. But it does in Heroes and Alias. So neither, to answer your question.

Comment

Are you talking about the Slusho stuff? Keep in mind, I still haven't seen Cloverfield.

Comment

Yeah, I was trying to be as vague as possible.

Comment

line from the movie, thought it was great(in black)

"OMG what is that??"
                  "I don't know! something....also terrible"

Comment

Not a fan of this movie.

Comment

This movie still sucks.

Comment

Clovey makes the world feel love.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It had so much potential.

Comment

Which was wasted.

Comment

The best thing about Cloverfield was seeing the Dharma logo at the beginning of the flick.
                              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X