Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world's most annoying song?

http://www.wired.com/listening_post/...scientific-at/

An online poll conducted in the ’90s set Vitaly Komar, Alex Melamid and David Soldier on a quest to create the most annoying song ever. After gathering data about people’s least favorite music and lyrical subjects, they did the unthinkable: they combined them into a single monstrosity, specifically engineered to sound unpleasant to the maximum percentage of listeners.
    I dunno, I think the world needs MORE opera rapping.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

No. That title would go to Kevin Federline's Lose Control.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The poll was wrong. The most annoying song already exists. The Chicken Dance.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, Barbie Girl is the most annoying song...EVAR.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Seriously. Listen to the song in the article. IT's AMAZING.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That song is awesome... gonna blast that shit at my next party when it's time for everyone to leave
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Shit, I'm going to blast it when it's time to get the party STARTED. This is my jam!

Comment

I want Rock band to get this song. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME haha.

Comment

Working...
                X