Borderlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands

Since it was brought up in the Brutal Legends thread, I'll post a link to a review for Borderlands.

It sounds like a fun game, but only if you're playing with others. Much like every other MMO. Since it's limited to 4 player co-op, I might have to pass on this. What say you all?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Pass. DJ HERO, MW2, and L4D2 all take precedence for now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This might be a rental for me now. With Uncharted 2's co-op and multiplayer hooking me in, and Modern Warfare 2 in a few weeks, I probably won't spend much time with this game. I got WET from gamefly last week and I haven't even opened it up, since it came the same day Uncharted 2 came out. I have no desire to play it now. I'll probably send it back for Borderlands or Brutal Legends so I can have that sit here unplayed instead.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'd like to hear what Yahtzee has to say about this.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It'll probably involve alot of fast talking, with him bitching about problems that only he has and some swear words.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Works for me, I just enjoy that little figure with the hat. Always sitting at his desk he is.

Comment

Indeed. Without the video, I wouldn't care. I actually prefer when he goes back to older games and reviews them.

Comment

Yeah right, if it was just him talking without the animation, I would have been bored ages ago. But the animations are so cute. I always enjoy how to indicate the derpyness of someone, the eyes are spaced just a bit wider.

Comment

So far, the OCD gene has made me enjoy mapping out my character's specialization tree.

I like it. And the little helper bot, Claptrap, is awesome.

And fuck the lot of you and your probably far superior Uncharted Bonerquest.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've decided to pick this up. Shall have it Friday.

Comment

I'd get it but all of the reviews say the single player is lacking as hell and it's only really great with friends. And it's too hard to just get some of you online to play games we all own haha,.

Comment

Not really. Russ is always on. And I'm always on Live to see if people are playing.

Comment

Eh, maybe in a few months. Too many other games coming out, and Uncharted Mulriplayer will be happening in a few days hha.

Comment

I'm always on and willing. Rob? Not so much. Like the fabled Halo tourney that's never gonna happen.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I believe I asked one of you guys to set up the times and shit. I'm down, I just don't know how to properly set that shit up. And I'm in the middle of my busy season.

Comment

Working...
                              X