The Awesome B Movie Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Awesome B Movie Thread...

Best of the Best. I know I'm not the only one here to have seen this and it's 2 sequels. Fucking Eric Roberts kicking ass and taking names. What could be better?

All of Jean-Claude Van Damme's movies from the 80's early 9-'s. Bloodsport, Lionheart, Double Impact, Time Cop. All fucking classics IMO.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: The Awesome B Movie Thread...

Wow, those were the days. I remember going to 20/20 video and renting those with my mom. Those were the days, straight to movie titles ruled back then...favorite all time B Movie...the bad lieutenant with none other than Harvey Keitel.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Would Bad Lieutenant be considered a B movie? That could be argued either way I think.

Here's another one:

Freaked.

Hardly anyone I know has seen this yet it's a fucking masterpiece. Fucking Alex Winter, Mr. T, Randy Quaid, Keanu Reaves, Brooke Shields, William Sadler and Bobcat Goldthwait. http://imdb.com/title/tt0109838/
      This movie is so fucking awesome. If you haven't seen it you need to go track it down immediately.

I
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Freaked sounds kinda interesting.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

i have freaked. it was ok. there wasn't any "one of use" chants though. if there were, that movie would be just as classic as freaks.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

No, Freaked was better than ok. It was a goddamn masterpiece of modern cinema!!!!!! Mr. T as the bearded lady?!?! CMON MAN!

Comment

Not sure if these count but Fortress 1986 and Orca 1977 were two movies I loved as a kid. Fortress was a TV movie from Australia and well I think everyone here knows about Orca.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

okok. i must admit that alex winter as a half man half bat creature was pretty cool.

Comment

Orca is fucking greatness. I'll add the Swamp Things films to the list.

Comment

re-animator. goodness in a box right there!

Comment

You sir are correct. All of the Re-Animator movies are aces. Jeffrey Combs fucking rocks.

Also, Shark Attack 3:Megalodon If you have seen it, you know why.

Comment

I was watching this film on tv where a giant, really bad cgi Tikki was chasing kids on an island. Some dude from Buffy was in it. I couldn't look away.

Comment

Speaking of Freaked, I just found this:

http://www.toyarchive.com/MiscFreakedPVCSet1.html

Wow.

Comment

OMG. Awesome.

Comment

Killer Klown From Outter Space (My new avatar )
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                              X