Splice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splice

Concept is awesome and I enjoyed Cube and Nothing. Should be more platable than The Human Centipede. Check it out.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

I've been excited for this since it was announced. But nothing can be better than just the idea of Human Centipede.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

June 4th release.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

FUCK YES
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just watched that. And yeah, I'm there.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Effective trailer. I'm sold.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Looks pretty good - just hope this doesn't wind up being another Species retread.

Comment

Won't lie, it does kind of give that vibe. Hopefully that's just the trailer.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I hope so, too. I like the idea of people fucking with nature and bioengineering an abomination, with said creation raising hell for a good hour and a half, but there's so much that can go wrong with the execution that it automatically results in something that should've gone direct to DVD.

I honestly hope this succeeds, and ushers in a new push for horror/sci-fi, but I'm going to be cautious on this one.

Comment

I'll take a Species retread if that means Sarah Polley gets nude.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                      I'll take a Species retread if that means Sarah Polley gets nude.
                      Well, that goes without saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X