Like Father, Like Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Father, Like Son

Nick Nolte's son, Brawley (Snicker) Notle busted for DUI.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Holy shit, he was the kid that pissed himself in Ransom? I was not aware. I want to see his mug shot to see if it beats his dad's.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wonder if he can out "Goddamnn" his father.

Comment

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/ga...olte-mug-shot/
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

FAIL. I wish his hair was all wild. He kinda looks like Charlie Hunan (sp?) in that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Aw shit, they arrested Scooter by mistake.

And you mean Charlie Hunnum? Kind of, in a Sons of Anarchy sort of way. Nothing like he does (i.e ultra hot) in Undeclared.

Comment

Brawley? Was that where the kid was conceived, or was Nolte just like "WELL I LIKE TO GET DRUNK AND FIGHT LET'S CALL IM BRAWLEY"
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

We may need to have a debate as to who is crazier: Busey or Nolte?

Hell, this reminds me of a video series that had Busey, Nolte, and Kristofferson sharing an apartment together.

Comment

Nolte's the crazy guy that means well. Busey might eat your children. Busey wins.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                  X