Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crazies

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/

I haven't seen the original in ages (barely remember it actually) but this looks somewhat entertaining.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

If the reviews are solid, I'll check it out. Not sure about the use of Mad World again. But it beats some loud nu-metal garbage.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm down with any movie where a guy gets domed at second base.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Plus, it's got Timothy Olyphant. Can't go wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Plus, it's got Timothy Olyphant. Can't go wrong with that.
          I've always liked him. I even saw hitman.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Damn, that takes some gumption right there.

I knew him best because he used to do the morning sports report on Indie 103.1. Damn, I miss that station. *sniff*

Comment

He was ridiculous in Go. but kicked ass in Deadwood and pretty much everything else he's been in.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

He was actually very good in a movie called The Broken Hearts Lonely Club. That movie also features Zach Braff as some kind of gay raver party boy (Rob? ;p ), which was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  He was ridiculous in Go. but kicked ass in Deadwood and pretty much everything else he's been in.
                  Never seen deadwood but it is on the netflix and coming up soon.

Comment

You'll fucking love it. At least the first season.

Comment

I've heard it's damn good. Can't wait.

Comment

Its fantastic. The second season is best. My opinion.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

We never finished it. We burnt ourselves out. Going to start watching again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            He was actually very good in a movie called The Broken Hearts Lonely Club. That movie also features Zach Braff as some kind of gay raver party boy (Rob? ;p ), which was hilarious.
                            Projecting Ed? It's The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy. I remember seeing this movie premiere at a GLBT Film Festival. Movie's ok. Cast definitely elevates the material.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Projecting Ed? It's The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy. I remember seeing this movie premiere at a GLBT Film Festival. Movie's ok. Cast definitely elevates the material.
                              Shit, that was the title? I hadn't seen the movie in a while. And you're right, its elevated by the cast.

Comment

Working...
                              X