RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins

No, it does not involve ancient man-eating plants, unfortunately.

I unabashedly love the Challenge shows on MTV. Put a big group of horny famewhores in a big house for two months and have them fight over money- it's great. You need a goddamn abacus to figure out the rules every year but that's part of the fun. This year everyone fights for their own money and takes the cash of people they defeat in the elimination bouts.

It's only about seven minutes in and Crazy Tonya (the dumb broad who, when she was on the Real World, bitched about her hospital bills nonstop even though she had a big ol' boob job) is already drunk, naked, and puking everywhere.

I love these as well even though I acknowledge how terrible some of the people are. Like a trainwreck you can't look away.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just think it's great when I see the challenges on TV and I see people that were on RW/RR way back in the day.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

They were indeed awesome way back in the day (I think it was only Otis, you and myself making comments over at CHUD - so embarassing). I admit to losing interest (about the time that they brought in the new blood). Worth tuning in?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          They were indeed awesome way back in the day (I think it was only Otis, you and myself making comments over at CHUD - so embarassing). I admit to losing interest (about the time that they brought in the new blood). Worth tuning in?
          They dug Darrel and Cyrus and Veronica so I'd give it an ep or two to see if you like it. Darrel already called Wes' girl a whore and wants to beat his ass so the drama is high already. Lovin it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

God I hate this show. So much. Partly because I don't know like 90% of the fucking people on here anymore. They all look and act the same.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              God I hate this show. So much. Partly because I don't know like 90% of the fucking people on here anymore. They all look and act the same.
              Now that they won't let CT show up and beat the dog shit out of the newest weakling before shipping him back home I am not as up for it as I used to be. But knowing that somebody gets their ass beat eventually hasme hooked for now.

Comment

Used to love these. Haven't watched in years. Who the fuck are these people? Boring.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

THAT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Used to love these. Haven't watched in years. Who the fuck are these people? Boring.
                    They are the people you haven't watch over the last few years. My wife keeps up with the real worlds so I guess I'm in a different boat than you guys.

Comment

The Real World stopped being real once they hit Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        The Real World stopped being real after San Francisco.
                        True-ness.

Comment

Nah, I'll give it up for boston and seattle. Once Tek and Ruthie were on, it was just another reality show.

You have got to give it up for the epic battle of Stephen vs. Irene AKA I HAVE LYME DISEASE AND YOU'RE GAY!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            It's only about seven minutes in and Crazy Tonya (the dumb broad who, when she was on the Real World, bitched about her hospital bills nonstop even though she had a big ol' boob job) is already drunk, naked, and puking everywhere.
                            PICTURES PLEASE
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Proud to say I have never watched an entire episode of The Real World.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X