Bored to Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored to Death

Jason Schwartzman...hipster/emoish/artist/writer type dude pretends to be a private investigator. Premier episode was a little slow but had some decent moments. Zack Galifanakis (sp) also stars...could be decent, I'll watch a few more eps.

Thoughts?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

never heard of it. Channel?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HBO...based on Johnathan Ames novels.

Comment

This seems like the kind of show that Rath would eat up.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Just downloaded it. Will check it out tomorrow.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

By no stretch do I endorse this show. Just thought it was kinda neat.

Comment

i watched it first run. missed curb, then it started. i had some good laughs, i'll follow it, i mean it's after curb!

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                i watched it first run. missed curb, then it started. i had some good laughs, i'll follow it, i mean it's after curb!
                Pretty much...but Schwartzman's effeminate style is going to get old quick

Comment

Never heard of this shit. That's all I have.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pretty ho-hum first episode.

With Showtime's other primetime shows returning, this will have to get pretty fucking spectacular (with perfect nipple placement) pretty fucking quick for me to show an interest in much aside from Curb.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

This season has been streets ahead of the first.

You have an ever-high Ted Danson, Gerfernakis, and Max Fischer has begun to turn the tide of being little more than a mild irritant in a trenchcoat.

The guest spots from fellow comedic actors continues to be the highlight of the show in many ways, but the chemistry between the aforementioned three is quite stellar on its own and in fact makes the show worth watching this time around.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Whoever the casting director on this show is deserves all the whiskey in Ireland.

Fucking amazing.

Bobby, it would be to your detriment not to see this season.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                        X