Need netflix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need netflix?

Anyone here who doesn't have netflix, and would like a free month, shoot me a pm. I've got a free month to give.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Or if you want a bunch of points on most Facebook aps, you can sign up for a free month too.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

My wife and I were just talking about how we should get Netflix and cancel all the premium movie channels on our cable bill. We wouldn't get to see all the good cable shows (i.e. Dexter) when they air but we'd save a shitload of monies.

Comment

pretty much...I've been trying to convince myself to do the same...maybe after Curb ends this year.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

i've trashed many of both paper and digital versions of those offers after stopping asking people who weren't interested

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            My wife and I were just talking about how we should get Netflix and cancel all the premium movie channels on our cable bill. We wouldn't get to see all the good cable shows (i.e. Dexter) when they air but we'd save a shitload of monies.

Smitborrenting. Day after. Streaming to xbox. It's the American way. Shit, I just got episode 2 of the new season of Dexter and it hasn't even aired yet. IN YOUR FACE WHORE!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Plus, we can still watch things that we miss when shows are on at the same time.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

If this offer is still open, I'm interested. We've been thinking of taking the plunge into netflix lately.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Check your PM.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                  X