ARCHER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARCHER

This is a new cartoon that will be airing in January on FX, there was a pilot last night after It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia. I thought the shit was fucking funny as hell. Here are a few clips, if you can find the whole episodes it is worth a watch.

http://fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/archer/index.php
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

I swear, we're going to be in the minority, but I was lulzing pretty hard during this. I was also super ripped. That may have helped.

"It smells like a whorehouse in here."

"goodbyeit'syourfingers"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

lulz... ya it was the little shit like that that had me rolling last night
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I was also super ripped. That may have helped.
        Dido, funny shit!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It was funny to a point. Outside of that, it kept falling back into the same traps they had with Frisky Dingo.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I never caught Frisky Dingo. Maybe that's why I dug it so much.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I thought this show was fantastic. Reminds me of Venture Bros. in a way.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                I thought this show was fantastic. Reminds me of Venture Bros. in a way.
                My thoughts also
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

So watched 2 episodes at Ari's last night... This show is great. Let's hope it stays funny

Comment

Still digging this fucking show. The bit with the new agent in the locker room had me dying.

Comment

We totally love.

We being me, Corey, The Kingpin, and Phat.

Not so much Sarah.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Jesus, last week's episode was hilarious. The whole "Helium in the zeppelin" running gag was great, the "danger zone" line at the beginning was gold, and the cutting the wires scene was epic. I love this show sooooo much.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah, this show has been consistently hilarious.

Comment

Bumping this to mention that not only is ALL of this season of Archer on Hulu, but for those people who prefer commercial-free hilarity it's also instant streaming on Netflix.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

YESSss

Comment

Working...
                              X