Supernatural Season 5 *spoilers inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural Season 5 *spoilers inside*

Great fucking start to the new season. The fact that the guy who plays Jacob in Lost is now apparently Lucifer in this is hilarious. Digging the new dynamic between Sam and Dean as well. Should be interesting to see how that plays out. I was about ready to bitch slap the writers as I though they were going to kill Bobby off in the the first episode.

Love that Chuck is back, "Is there really a molar in my hair?" as well as the return of the Wincest shit. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Great fucking start to the new season. The fact that the guy who plays Jacob in Lost is now apparently Lucifer in this is hilarious. Digging the new dynamic between Sam and Dean as well. Should be interesting to see how that plays out. I was about ready to bitch slap the writers as I though they were going to kill Bobby off in the the first episode.

Love that Chuck is back, "Is there really a molar in my hair?" as well as the return of the Wincest shit. Good stuff.
    I'm with you on Bobby if they had killed him like that I'd have been pissed. Had to explain the in joke as the wife had not heard of wincest. Watched her laugh hysterically for the next ten minutes. Chuck is the most awesome prophet. Cas being back after being exploded must mean someone else is in the game now. Love that the idea of that scared the angels shitless.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Great fucking episode. Cast coming back and stating mater of factly "I'm going to find God" was badfuckingass. And now we get the 4 horsemen? Fuck yes. This season is gonna kick some cheeks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Great fucking episode. Cast coming back and stating mater of factly "I'm going to find God" was badfuckingass. And now we get the 4 horsemen? Fuck yes. This season is gonna kick some cheeks.
        This show really is nailing it right now. Dean and Cas without moody Sam should be entertaining this week.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Dean and Cas were redonkulous this episode. Cas at the whorehouse was great, and dig that they are finally going through with the whole "Dean vs. Sam" thing.

Comment

Dean and Cas were redonkulous this episode. Cas at the whorehouse was great, and dig that they are finally going through with the whole "Dean vs. Sam" thing.
            The Teenage mutant ninja angel thing had me in stitches.

Comment

I always dig these "Back to the Future" episodes and this one was no different. Neat that they brought back the Croatoan virus. Cas all drugged up and having orgies was fucking great. Sam trying to act badass was not. Dude just can't act. But Jensen brought it hard this episode. Really fucking enjoying this season so far.

Comment

Ackles is way underrated by most but he really is bringing some chops to this series. I'm of firm belief that the whole thing was a con because let's face it, nobody kills Bobby. NOBODY!

Comment

So I was frightened when the episode started and we saw Paris Hilton's name pop up, but the pay off was totally worth it. It was nice to have an episode like this as I dig the little self contained ones, and seeing Ghandi attack Sam was pretty great.

Comment

Yeah, this show is continuing to kick some ass. Bringing in the antichrist was great. For some reason I didn't even think about them doing that. I really hope this end battle is fucking epic.

Loved the bit with Dean using the buzzer on Sam.

Comment

Haha, I liked Cas being turned into like an action figure. Nice move antichrist!
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I love how the show tackles all these things with religion and does not piss anyone off. Anti Christ laid the smack down on the demon. "Sit down and be quiet."

Comment

Hot damn. Old Dean was still a goddamn pimp. That actor was aces. If only Robert Forester was a bit younger, he would have killed as old Dean. I really like these one-off episodes. Gives the mythology some time to breathe.

Comment

This episode was fucking awesome. Loved the spot on parodies and was glad to see the Trickster back. Looks like they're gonna have a little hit squad at the end of the season.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oy17dtyskyU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Comment

Trickster actually being the arch angel Gabriel is genius. LOVE IT. Dean telling Gabriel to basically suck it? AWESOME. Sam smashed in the nuts? Glorious. I'm gonna miss this baby when it's gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X