Glee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glee

We just watched the first two episodes. Not bad. The redhead teacher is fucking hot, and it's actually pretty funny. Not sure how long it'll be on the air, but Lesley seems to dig it. Plus Jane Lynch always makes me laugh.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    We just watched the first two episodes. Not bad. The redhead teacher is fucking hot, and it's actually pretty funny. Not sure how long it'll be on the air, but Lesley seems to dig it. Plus Jane Lynch always makes me laugh.
    Jane Lynch is great, but I have not watched this yet. Work is fucking my world up right now.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Jane Lynch is a class act. I need to get around to watching this show.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I said this before, but this seems like a role written specifically for Jane Lynch at the right time in her career, where everything has been building towards this. Because she's so, so goddamn great.

Comment

Yes, laughed my ass off on the salt n pepper song and yes I am in love with the redhead
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Dear god, I would destroy Lea Michele.

Comment

Totally agree with Rob's post. Me and Sarah loved it.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Jane Lynch's moment from last week's episode, where she talks about the guy only having five and a half members, then pauses, then goes "cripple in the wheelchair." should be studied under comedic timing 101. God, I love that.

Comment

Watched an episode with Ari and Sarah last week.. I too dig the show
                  I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                  Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                  Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                  She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
                    Jane Lynch's moment from last week's episode, where she talks about the guy only having five and a half members, then pauses, then goes "cripple in the wheelchair." should be studied under comedic timing 101. God, I love that.

She is just owning this role.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So I'm watching the new episode on right now, and I'm about 87% sure that the choreographer they want to hire is the kid that was Jacob in NOES 5. If so, that's hilarious. He looks even creepier now.

Comment

And after checking IMDB, I was correct. God what a creepy looking fucker.

Comment

Funny story about this show: The thing cast out of New York (duh), and so a lot of my friends know people who are in it, or tried out for it. One of the actors who was in this reading I just did auditioned, and his ex is the Asian girl* on the show.

Anyway, a lot of these same folks watch this show, and whenever Lea Michele gets mentioned in these circles, the conversation always goes like this: "Lea Michele is great on Glee." "Yeah, but I hate her, she's a bitch." Apparently that girl has an ego the size of Montana.

*From what his current girlfriend (one of the actors who was in Redemption Falls) is telling me, super bitch and possibly crazy.

Comment

She probably fucks like a banshee. EVEN BETTER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              She probably fucks like a banshee. EVEN BETTER.
                              Crazy chicks do like to bring the hard fucking. Been there done that, got the scars to prove it. Lol
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X