Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtney Love tells Activision to Eat a Dick

Somebody wanted some press this week.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

So did the other members of Nirvana!

On an unrelated note, "eat a dick" is probably my favorite curseword/obscene catchphrase.

Comment

I can't imagine Activision didn't see this coming when they were doing contract negotiations with Cobain's estate.

Comment

And they fired right back with the signed documents that she signed. Oh how I would have loved if she was right (even though I fucking hate her), but she was probably too fucked up to realize what she was doing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
          So did the other members of Nirvana!

On an unrelated note, "eat a dick" is probably my favorite curseword/obscene catchphrase.
          I prefer "Get Fucked", myself.

But someone had to have signed something in order for this move forward. And the way Love has been selling off rights, it doesn't surprise me if she did it.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Love probably sold off the rights while on a speed binge and just can't remember it. What a fucking nut.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Here's to Frances Bean being a normal level-headed woman. And from the fact there has been no press. Seems to be on track.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
              X