Inception (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inception (Spoilers!)

This looks cool as shit and I have no idea what it's about.

<object height="505" width="853">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_5VDKVqvo8M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="853"></object>

So...I want to make sweet sweet love to this film.

Anticipating? YER FOOKIN' RIGHT, YA BENDER.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I'm going on media blackout on this one. I went into Memento pretty much blind and it's still in my Top Five. Nolan can do almost no wrong.

Comment

*dons hazmat suit*

*puts on bracelet of +10 against fail*

*braces for impact*

I've never watched Memento. Ever. I think I even own it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

FAILWATCH '10

Seriously, Rob, it's fucking great. The short story it's based on (Chris Nolan's brother wrote it) is also good. It's probably online somewhere, it debuted in Esquire magazine. Anyway, yeah, take an hour and half one evening and check it out. Guy Pearce and Joey Pantoliano are excellent.

Comment

I think at one point it was spoiled for me early on, so I just had no drive to watch it. But I'm pretty sure I've forgotten what the plot is, so I'll try and watch it ASAP. Although, best part about this? I doubt Ceej has seen it either. haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh, that's a given.

Even if you learn the conceit of the movie it's still interesting to see how things link together. There's definitely some ambiguity left in the end that really sticks with you. There were some great threads at CHUD about the movie back when it was first released.

Comment

Ellen Page mmmmmm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqAcE694G1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqAcE694G1A&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                Last edited by PHEDG; 01-13-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Want to see now.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I don't get the Ellen Page love (she looks 12) but that trailer was pretty fucking crazy. I dont' want to see anymore before the movie comes out.

Comment

I'm with you, Rob. I don't want to spoil this movie, as I have a hunch that it could be something truly special.

And yeah, you need to see 'Memento'. It's simply an awesome movie.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Never seen Memento? Holy crap!

And I'm gonna distance myself from any Inception news. I really want to experience another Matrix (being completely surprised by a movie).
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

She's Canadian and was once Shadowcat. That's what does it for me.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have an idea what the movie is. But I could be wrong.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              She's Canadian and was once Shadowcat. That's what does it for me.
                              So Page is an "it" now?

Also, remember this is Spoilertown. You want to avoid plot details? Stay out of this thread.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X